Monday, January 4, 2010

MY CHRISTMAS WISH

We all know that christmas is a time of giving, sharing, and celebrating with our family the greatest gift that God has entrusted upon us and it is the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
My Christmas would not be complete without a Christmas wish. This year I would not ask anything but a priceless one. I want my whole family celebrate together the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I would like to bring joy, spread the word about Christmas and lmake everyone feel the Christmas Spirit because H is birth did not only signify our salvation but it greatly signified a genuine act of love and generosity. A put God in the center of our hearts. FOREVER...
I hope that my wish would be granted for us to have a nice and peaceful living.

1 comment:

  1. We cast away priceless time in dreams, born of imagination, fed upon illusion, and put to death by reality. See the link below for more info.


    #priceless
    www.ufgop.org


    ReplyDelete